Choosing the Right Contractor or Landscaper for Your Paving Project
It’s that time of year again when we all start thinking about our gardens and patios and dreaming of some fine weather to enjoy them in! If you’re in the middle of planning how to make your garden in to an outdoor living space that all the family can enjoy, then remember that laying paving products is a skilled service. A professional paving contractor or landscaper can recommend colours, complementary products, suitable laying patterns and lots more, so it is well worth investing in a reputable one.
When choosing a professional to lay your paving, you should take a common-sense approach before making your decision. Ask straightforward questions and look for some basic reassurances. Here’s our checklist for some helpful hints on what you should ask before your dream garden project begins:
Paving Contractor/Landscaper Checklist!
* Check how long the company has been laying paving products.
* Ask for some recent references of work undertaken. A reputable contractor will be delighted to show off recent work. Don’t be too embarrassed to make a phone call or call in person to a previous customer – either way, you won’t regret it.
* Ask for a written quotation before work commences and make sure you go through it in detail.
* Ask questions such as if skip hire and jointing sand is included?
* Check if the contractor has the appropriate liability insurance.
* A reputable contractor will expect their work to be of the highest standard and to last accordingly. They should have no problem guaranteeing their work, so ask them to.
Remember, asking the right questions and doing some basic research now will help safeguard that you find a trustworthy and reliable contractor who will carry out your garden project to the highest standard and ensure that your new patio or driveway will be something you can enjoy for many years to come!
** Please note: Kilsaran cannot guarantee or warranty the workmanship of any paving contractor or installer.
Source: Kilsaran Home